Monday, January 14, 2013
'Being Human' Season Premiere: 5 Reasons To Watch
Okay. I hope I can give you a quick summary of why you need to watch Syfy's "Being Human" third season premiere. Mild spoilers ahead.
5 Reason why you NEED to tune in!
1) How Sally is brought back from being in limbo. It was very creepy but entertaining.
2) Josh being being himself--cracking jokes at the most inappropriate moments.
3) (Finally) The SHOCKING outcome of the (last seasons) cliffhanger involving Ray.
4) Aidan's hardship coming back from the "dead"...with a bloody surprise. You've been warned!
5) The ending will leave you hanging...again.
*Bonus: Having two returning characters make a cameo in the premiere as well.
Check out the first four minute teaser below. Check out the entire premiere tonight at 9e/8c only on Syfy.
Labels: 5 Reasons To Watch, being human, premiere, season 3, syfy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment